DHI Hair Transplant is an unshaven hair transplant application that has become popular in recent years. It is also known as “the pen technique” among people, and it is applied by transplanting the hair follicles extracted from bald areas with a medical pen called “Choi”. With this method, opening hair channels and transplanting hair follicles can be done at the same time.
Thus, the waiting time of the hair follicles is considerably reduced. The success in hair transplant applications have increased considerably with transplanting hair follicles to bald areas without losing its shine.
How is DHI Hair Transplant Applied?
While DHI Hair Transplant is applied, hair follicles that are resistant to fall are extracted from the neck area of the patient, and then, separated. Hair follicles, which are separated during DHI Hair Transplant, are prepared for the transplant by our specialist doctors. Since there is no need to open a channel in DHI Hair Transplant, the hair follicles which are ready for the transplant are placed in the medical devices that look like a pencil and the hair transplant process begins. Hair follicles are transplanted on the scalp by our specialist doctors. In the meantime, the duration is considerably shortened because other hair follicles which were separated are also placed in the medical pens. During the DHI hair transplant, local anesthesia is applied to the patient, therefore it is a painless application. Also, there is nothing to make the patient scared during the application.
Preparation for the DHI Hair Transplant
Before the DHI Hair Transplant application, a hair analysis is done for the patient during the meeting with our doctors. Then, the application is planned through. The patient is tested for suitability for the transplant with a blood test. The patient who will be treated for baldness is taken to the sterile treating room at our clinic. Local anesthesia is applied to the patient by our anesthesiologists; therefore he/she does not feel any pain.
• Since it is applied with the medical pens called “Choi”, the waiting time of the hair follicles in the external environment is minimized. Thus, the strength of the transplanted hair follicles increases considerably.
• The angles of the hair follicles are easier to determine thanks to the DHI hair transplant.
• The healthy hair follicles will never be damaged with the DHI method. Hair transplant is done directly on the recipient area.
• The transplanted hair will have a natural look. You will reach the hair of your dreams, thanks to the experience of our doctors.
• There are no scars behind after the application.
• Since hair follicles must be transplanted one by one, our highly successful doctors in the field perform the transplant carefully.
• Thanks to the DHI, your hair will become denser than before.
• Recovery time is pretty fast.
• It is possible to apply the transplant without shaving, thanks to the DHI Hair Transplant.
The price of DHI hair transplant is one of the most frequently asked questions. However, there is not a fixed price for the application. The most important factor in determining the price is the number of grafts to be transplanted. In accordance with our company’s honest and transparent price policy, we think hair follicles must be transplanted as much as our patients need, in order to get the best results.
Our patients general need is a natural looking hair. This is only possible with the number of grafts determined by our specialist doctors, according to our patients’ needs. We are here to ensure the maximum benefit to our patients. For this purpose, we offer hair transplants at the most affordable prices, which are specifically determined for the patient. Contact us to have the DHI hair transplant, learn more about the DHI hair transplant, consult our doctors or to get the best price that we will determine specifically for you.